Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Black Friday shoppers and some chocolate pudding.

So, even though in 2 more days, Peyton will have the one year anniversary of him coming home (!!!) I'm going to take a second and let ya in on what we've been up to. A break from the sad stuff. We've been shopping, looking through sale papers and newspapers and .... well playing with the papers. LOL. Ya see, We (Lauren and I) hit the stores like crazy on black friday (yeap, we were definately the first ones in line at Target) , spent all our money and then took the kiddos out before naptime. All in a days work I guess. Anyways, the kids love shopping....for "gifts for Cameron "(Laurens son) although they cant figure out why cameron gets all of the thomas stuff and they dont. LOL - I so cant wait until Christmas! Anyways, they love shopping - and going through the papers....something like this -
Oh, yeah and I cut my hair if you didnt notice. It's about chin lenght...baby steps to short hair, baby steps. LOL. I tried to dye it too - though my hair isnt quite cooperative about that, the dark brown ended up black and I ended up looking quite EMO (
the Emo Romulan look - short, thick, greasy, dyed-black hair with bangs cut straight across the forehead, and cut high over the ears. Bangs in front and spikes in back is very emo too.) So I told Rick i was so depressed b/c of my life that i was going EMO and blaming it on him. I think he was confused by this.
Moving on, "Grandma" made chocolate pudding for a "snack" one night before bed. LOL, i mean before bath rather b/c that's what they ended up needing. Peyton can almost use a spoon - see?!

So ever since before I moved out of the apartment, Peyton has always watched his brothers with envy as they climed on their prized Bounce and Spin Zebra and ride and spin it. Well, finaly the day came, right after his birthday that he could do it himself, he crawled over to the Zebra, stood up to it and hiked a leg over, sliding the rest of the way on to it. Now, he's a pro at it. You can hardly keep him off of it, even though when he does ride on it, he can only touch the ground with one foot. He loves it though.


And, finally, along with my previous post, and the looking back - this picture was from 2 years ago today. So, this is the first year that I have not spent today in a hospital room for 2 years. Yeah! That's good news! This is Brenden and I at the Cleveland Clinic before their EUA. He looks a little loopy - because he is! They give them meds to calm them down so they get pretty loopy. Anyways, just wanted to share that. I've been going through pics on my laptop and desktop organizing them so i came across this! Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment