Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here's to you GAB

So, Landon for the past few days has been walking around on his "cell phone". He carries it in his pocket and will occasionally answer it and talk on it. Gab, would you believe he's talking to you?
I asked him in the morning who he as talking to and he said "aunt Becky"...I said "Oh, really?" and he said yes.....check it out



So, Gab, thanks for calling Landon - I'm pretty sure that we dont have a plan for that phone so....keep it short :-)

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh... He's already breaking' girls hearts!!! At least he melted mine. Tell Landon he can call GAB anytime. Of course it would be even better if he would come and visit me. You definitely made my day !!! and made me tear up (at work), again!!!! Love and kisses to all the little boys, and they can call me anytime. xoxoxoxo GAB

    ReplyDelete