Saturday, October 3, 2009

I've been nominated!!!

Well, it was brought to my attention yesterday by a close MoM Friend of mine (Thanks Jess!) that I was nominated for a Blog Award over at the Multiples...and More Blog. Apparently the time that I've spend taking these kids to and from school has hindered my blogging and I failed to notice it! We're gonna have to do something about that.... However, I'm totally psyched b/c I had no idea that there were actually people other than my close family reading this blog! Well, i guess I knew there were some but not that many!! Anyways, I was nominated for the Best Layout Award...

So, here's what I need you to do, head on over to Multiples...and More! and check out the categories listed on the right hand side of the page as you scroll down. Anyways, find that little box labeled Best Layout and vote for me!!!! You'll know it's mine b/c it'll say Mommy23Miracles!

Take a few and vote - they voting is open for 4 more days I believe - so I may actually have a chance!!!

Thats all I have for now as I think i've posted so much in the past few days it may take some time for ya'll to get caught up!!!

So thanks in advance guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment