Friday, February 6, 2009

"How Long You Been Farming?"

I'm sad to say but I think that these boys are going to be true, blue country boys. I mean what the heck, i was raised like this but....i don't recall getting my first tractor at 2 1/2.

Landon on his new John Deere Tractor from Grandma and Pap.
Brenden on his new John Deere tractor.
So for the last few weeks we've been potty training. It's rough...about so rough that Peyton runs around with underwear on his head. Okay so I was folding clothes and he was tearing them out of the basket so I put them on his head and sent him on his way around the house showing everyone his "new hat". He's walking now by the way - everywhere he goes, he walks.
What a silly little guy - he's got so many facial expressions....

No comments:

Post a Comment